Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Loved it!

That's a fine piece of flash you got goin there! I really would like to see more of this flash. The script and animation was great! Not to mention the voice acting aswell. Even though Bass sounds like Clint Eastwood, it's still very good and funny. 5/5

ox6 episode 2 ox6 episode 2

My ears....

I can cope without voice acting but I really think that a flash like this does deserve some sound, even if it is just minimal sound effects. Flash does do a good compression on small sound files.

Also, don't begin fading out the text so soon because it gets harder to read if the person hasn't finished.

Other than that everything's looking sweet. Especially the graphics.

Lookin forward to the next episode.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Beautiful

Truly a great work of art. It's good how this flash had small references to your first work.

I'd love to see more of your flash!

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4

For the love of God.......

Frankly speaking here, I've seen the past chapters and the new changes are well and done and you've got flash skills I'll give you that, but how in the world did you get dialy first place with such a horrendous story line.....

I mean it is just soo pointless. I don't know if your going for a DBZ type story line but if you really do intend to make up to chapter 10, at least make it something to enjoy watching rather than reading lines of useless texts.

MaxR responds:

um.. u forgot to mention the fighting scenes? You say it like it were all story and no action.

Smile! Smile!

Ohh kay..

Um.. ahh..
What the fark...

That was good.. in a very weird way ^^;;

Rokémon! Rokémon!

w00t!

HAhahahaahahahahahahaa..

That was so hilarious!!! Especially since I've played most the games that are in this lol

Job well done~!!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Truely Awesome

One of the best flash movies I've seen yet. Plus the anime style animations looks great!

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Byootiful

Now this is one legendary piece of work.
Make another make another =D

CC-SuperShroom VS Anime CC-SuperShroom VS Anime

Loonger!!

this would be soo much better if it was longer! and maybe a bit more actiony because it doesnt look like they actually hit eachother =S

Otherwise nice graphics and a job well done

tomarrowisntforeveryone 1 tomarrowisntforeveryone 1

Very nice

I'de have to say that the style and creativity put into this flash is very well done. Take your time for the next one and it should be much better